Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

On the web DVM website they have dog on there that has the

Customer Question

On the web DVM website they have dog on there that has the same thing my female dachshund has. could you please tell me what it is. The vet we took her too said that it was nothing. However; the skin condition is get worst
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
also it is spreading very slowly.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 years ago.

I'll need you to give me the link to that webpage for me to be more helpful. I regret that I'm not allowed to communicate with customers by phone. Please stay in this conversation.