Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

I have a 3.5 year old Golden retriever who has in the last

Customer Question

Hi Dr. I have a 3.5 year old Golden retriever who has in the last few days become lethargic, no appetite, not wanting to play (which is extremely unusual) Her bowl movement and stool seems fine. She urinates as expected as well.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

I am so sorry that your Golden is not feeling well and that no one has assisted you yet tonight

Is she having any signs of nausea (licking lips, increased salivation, eating grass), hesitating to do stairs/ steps or get onto/ off of furniture, or walking stiff legged/ hunched/ tail tucked?

Thank you

Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I wanted to check in on you and your Golden this morning. I apologize if you responded last night, there is nothing noted in my chat window but hope she is feeling better today

If there is anything I can do for you both please don't hesitate to ask. I will be leaving for work in a few but wanted to see how she was doing first and foremost...