petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience caring for dogs and cats
21300550

My 8yo teacup female poodle became very lethargic about

Customer Question

My 8yo teacup female poodle became very lethargic about 3days ago. She is drinking water but not eating. She just lays on a pillow. Her back legs shake, like she is pain from her stomach or intestinal tract. She had a HUGE bowel movement 2 days ago but nothing since then. I am taking her to doctor tomorrow but I'm worried to death tonight. Any suggestions
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance.

Hopefully by now you have talked to your vet in regards ***** ***** and/or she is feeling better but if you are still needing advice or assistance, I would be happy to try to help if you give me an update.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the response. I took her to my vet this am and she has pancreatitis. Haley is much much better tonight. Thanks again Dr. ZJanan Choat
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am glad to her she is better. Thanks for the follow up.

Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Haley. How is everything going?
Dr Z