Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

Bob~I have a german shepard mix that is 12 yrs old, and we

Customer Question

Hi Dr Bob~I have a german shepard mix that is 12 yrs old, and we usually give her 300mg of gabapentin in the morning and in the evening for pain. I didn't realize that my husband already gave her the medicine for tonight, and I gave it to her again. So she had 600 mg of gabapentin. I also gave her a second dose of Proin..
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How much Proin did she get?

How much does she weigh?

How long ago was the second dose given?

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Autumn. How is everything going?
nekovet