Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My Yorkshire is 3 and half pounds has been diagnosed with

Customer Question
coccidia started treatment but now...
My Yorkshire is 3 and half pounds has been diagnosed with coccidia started treatment but now the dog will not eat or drink for last two days unine is dark yellow and she loses balance and falls and is very weak.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/13/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Scooter. I'm so sorry she isn't doing well, but glad you're looking for the information you need.
You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY. That way we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided and are happy to give me a positive rating.
So I may know that you are online and available to chat, please type in a short reply. It's important that I know you understand how the website works and that you will eventually need to give me a good rating in order for me to be compensated before I type in a lengthy reply. Rest assured you will have my full attention after you reply, and I will continue the conversation until you're happy to give me positive feedback.
Thank you.

It appears you are not currently online and available to discuss your question. I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to have a live conversation with you. I will opt out so your question will be open to other experts when you return online. I do hope you find the information you are looking for and get Scooter the medical care she appears to urgently need right away.

Thank you.

on line now
i need heip for my dog now it is like she dying
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian