Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

7 yr old Rotti. Was fine yesterday and most of today. When I

Customer Question

7 yr old Rotti. Was fine yesterday and most of today. When I went to feed supper, he acted like he wasn't feeling well and was snorting a few times. I thought it was allergy (ragweed is bad right now) so I gave him a small allergy pill. Later, when I went to bring him inside, he was in pain when he walked and would just lie down. He would cry some when he would walk. Got him inside and he is just lying in the same spot like he can't move. I'm lying in floor with him.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Maddox. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I am sorry you did not get help from an expert before now. I just came online and saw your question. How is he doing now?

What was the allergy pill you gave him?

If you look at his gums, are they pale in color, or a normal pink color?

Let me know how he is doing and if you still would like help with him. Rebecca