Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog has been treated eye, but i cannot remember the

Customer Question
My dog has been treated...
My dog has been treated for pink eye, but i cannot remember the medication... it has not resolved... is it okay to use vigamox and if so, what is the dosage... she is a 9.5 lb maltese
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/12/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Drew, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, thanks for your question. I will be happy to help you this evening.

Vigamox can be applied as one drop every 4 to 6 hours to the affected eye(s).

If there is no improvement within 48 hours, veterinary attention is likely to be necessary.

Hi Lori,
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Dog Veterinarian