Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog is sick and can't get in at a vet. She is warm and

Customer Question
she shakes somewhat around he...
My dog is sick and can't get in at a vet. She is warm and she shakes somewhat around he back end. Is there any thing I can give her. Like aspirin .this morning she pooped a little and she has been out a few times and is straining a little to try to go. More.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/10/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- Did the straining and shaking start around the same time?

2- Does she have diarrhea?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Any vomiting?

5- Any other symptoms?

She has laid around all afternoon .just not herself No the shaking started later. No diarrheano vomiting. She has had on going ear infections. That has no systems

1- Can you take a look at her gums and see if they are pink or pale?

2- Can you take her rectal temperature?

I have no thermomitor. Her gums are pink

1- When she strained was she able to defecate? If so, was it normal?

2- How much does she weigh?

Is this all.i have to go now. No bang for my buck only charge me for I month and I month only

Friend, I have been waiting for your reply. But, if you are not happy with me I will gladly opt out and allow another expert to help you.

Dr. Peter

Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian