Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Male yellow lab approx 6 years, eyes a little blood shot and

Customer Question
running some. Below the eyes?under...
Male yellow lab approx 6 years, eyes a little blood shot and running some. Below the eyes?under the ears area seems swollen both sides of face. .?.?.mumps?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have 8 dogs here plus a new dog in the mix from wherever. All of mine are up to date or just time to renew vaccinations. I have been in Woodstock ga for the past 4 months with my 8. The new dog has been on the property here in TX since shortly after I left.. Was able to give him a trifixis?To get rid of his flea infestation but still not able to put hands on him to get to vet/shots.
9/7/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How much does he weigh?

Is he on the aspirin now? Are you giving it every 8 hours?

Does the eyeball look swollen?

Has the facial swelling gone down or gotten worse over the past few days?

Any chance of snake, spider, or insect bites?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paperclip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.

Dr. B.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian