Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My dog is 14, has diabetes and her nd legs are getting

Customer Question

My dog is 14, has diabetes and her hind legs are getting wobbly. She is afraid to jump in the car anymore and she s 62 lbs too heavy for me.she is hesitat wth ramp and tends to jump off halfway up...dangerous. Help
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Can you confirm that her diabetes is stable?

Is she on any other treatments besides her insulin?