Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog has stop eating. he has infection and left sided

Customer Question
my dog has stop eating...
my dog has stop eating . he has infection and left sided heart failure and a destained stomach from fluids. He is on medication and a antibiotic . his nose is stopped up .Is there anything liquid I could give him
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/3/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. It's not clear for which problem you're asking for a liquid. You can liquefy his regular food and administer it by means of a small poultry baster between his cheek teeth and cheek. His medications might come in a liquid form. Please let me know which medications he's being administered and clarify your question further if you wish.

Hi Terry,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Buddy. How is everything going?
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian