How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Michael Salkin Your Own Question
Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 30353
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. Michael Salkin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a complex case 4 year old canine and I was wondering

Customer Question

Hi, I have a complex case for a 4 year old canine and I was wondering if there was either an endocrinologist or an internal medicine dr. available to chat?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I have a special interest in internal medicine but it's not ethical for my calling myself a specialist because I'm not board certified in internal medicine. If that's not acceptable, please let me know and I'll opt out. I'm not certain if we have specialist internist on the site or, if so, when such a specialist might be available. if that is acceptable, please provide as much history as you can and we can go from there.