Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of experience as a small animal veterinarian
14018973

My dog has a seresto collars, and it is simply working well.

Customer Question

My dog has a seresto collars for fleas, and it is simply working well. How long after I remove the collar can I apply frontline?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 2 years ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I've been a veterinarian for 15 years. Frontline is a product that is a different insecticide than what is in Seresto. It can be used at the same time as Seresto because of this. Seresto has pyrethrin in it so other products that have pyrethrins in them shouldn't be used at the same time. So there isn't a period of time where removing the collar is needed before applying Frontline. It can be used right away.

Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 2 years ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?