Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog has been prescribed vanectyl P tablets two every 12

Customer Question
hours for4 days then 2...
My dog has been prescribed vanectyl P tablets two every 12 hours for4 days then 2 tabs every 24 hrs for 4days then 2tabs every 48 hours 4 treatments . Also. AntibioticsCephalexin 250 mg for 10days .so far he is tolerating this treatment well . His appetite is very good and he drinks a lot of water. He is wearing a cone to prevent him from licking his raw inflamed paw. My question is . Do you feel this is a correct treatment? Thankyou
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/23/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- What was the problem with Pierre, he has an inflamed paw?

Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian