Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!
The primary ingredient being imiprothrin:
Imiprothrin can be toxic at high doses and produce neurological responses in rats as shown in the fact shee on the following page. It is doublful your dog would have ingested much with licking the fluid and it requires 900 mg/kg (she is 4 kg so 3600 mg would be needed) to be lethal for her and a few licks will definitely be quite a bit less than that
As for the cypher, the MSDS states:
INGESTION: Single dose oral toxicity is considered to be low. No hazards anticipated from swallowing small amounts incidental to normal handling operations. So I would not expect to see any issues with this exposure.
I would monitor closely for signs of wobbly on her feet, lethargy, vomiting, diarrhea, reduced appetite tonight but I suspect even with her small size the concentration should not be an issue for her.
Today give her pepcid (famotidine) 10 mg 1/4 tablet every 12 hours x 3 days and begin white rice and lean boiled meat such as chicken to help minimize her gi upset
I suspect she will not have any issues but it is always best to know what to monitor for! Please let me know if this information makes sense and any additional questions I can assist with today
If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!
If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!