Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

Is there a way to send you a photo of my dogs rags. She has

Customer Question

Hi is there a way for me to send you a photo of my dogs rags. She has patchy dry skin near her elbows and areas all around of patches of red bumps. On her belly it's red patches and an area that looks like popable white heads.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
rash (not rags) I tried uploading a photo but it won't go through. Can we FaceTime?
Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 2 years ago.

Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 15 years of experience. I look forward to working with you.

I am sorry I cannot help with a phone call. The states/province I am licensed in do not allow me to communicate via phone calls, unless I have previously physically examined a pet. I could lose my license for doing so. If you would like I can opt out and see if there is another veterinarian that can make calls.

However, if you would like to proceed with this chat session let me know.

You can submit a picture using the paperclip icon. If it wouldn't go through, try making a slightly smaller sized picture. Thanks.

Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 2 years ago.
Hi Christina,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Ella. How is everything going?
Dr. Joey