Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I have given my welsh corgi tramidol and he is fairly

Customer Question

I have given my welsh corgi tramidol for pain and he is fairly anxious, can I give him xanax as well. 11 year old corgi started urinating in the house and limping. I cant get to vet until tomorrow. I believe he is having back problems.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 2 years ago.

I will be pleased to talk this over with you on the phone ...

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hi Linda,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Puppy. How is everything going?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Puppy's back is fine. He has diabetes which was shocking because he had had blood tests one month ago, before his teeth were cleaned.

Thanks for the update, I am glad Puppy is back to normal ...

Sorry to hear he has diabetes though, but this can often be controlled in the dog just a sit can with people.

Here is a link to an accurate article you can refer to covering diabetes in the dog : LINK

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.