Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 8 yr old GS has started vomiting clear fluid, and has a

Customer Question
raw right paw. She...
My 8 yr old GS has started vomiting clear fluid, and has a raw right paw. She seems otherwise fine, and is not limping.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/9/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- How much does she weigh?

2- How long has this been going on?

3- Is she licking her paw?

4- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

5- Any pre existing medical conditions?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian