Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My westie has a very sore bottom my vet has given heriqaderm

Customer Question
to put on she is...
My westie has a very sore bottom my vet has given heriqaderm to put on she is walking a it unsteady and she I panting a lot what can be wrong.?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/5/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- Was she unsteady when seen by vet for the sore?

2- How long has this been going on?

3- Where exactly is the sore?

4- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian