Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 8yr. old german shorthair pointer has a growth on side of

Customer Question
hi, my 8yr. old german...
hi, my 8yr. old german shorthair pointer has a growth on side of his shoulder, he does have some little fatty tumors, he plays a lot though and has energy i am worried it could be cancer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/3/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- Is the growth above or below the skin?

2- Is it bothering him?

3- Is the growth firmly attach to the underlying tissue?

4- How long has he had the growth?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian