Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 8 month old black lab approx 55 lbs took a container of

Customer Question
sauce which was made with...
My 8 month old black lab approx 55 lbs took a container of sauce which was made with a bottle of Russian dressing, jar apricot preserves and 2 packages of Lipton onion soup mix out so sink amd ate. She did eat dinner, she is playing but does have loose stool....
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- How long has it been since she ate the sauce?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian