Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 10 yr Queensland heeler is not eating, vomits after

Customer Question
drinking water, wavers when sitting...
My 10 yr Queensland heeler is not eating, vomits after drinking water, wavers when sitting or standing and has no energy.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
My dog won't eat, throws up after drinking water, has no energy, not every steadying on her paws and hasn't pooped in a couple days. She also has a lost look in her eyes.
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Hello again,
If you can pop over to your original question, I have asked some questions to get more information about C-Note. You can get back to that page by copy/pasting this link --> http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/988ap-dog-not-eating-vomits-drinking-water-no.html into your web browser.
Speak to you soon,
Dr. B.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian