Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog continually licks the floor and if not doing that walks

Customer Question

My dog continually licks the floor and if not doing that walks in circles constantly. He has been blind since birth and has never had problems getting around. He is 14
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in.How long has this been going on for?Any vomiting, diarrhea or lack of appetite?Is his head tilted to one side?Are his eyes moving from side to side or up and down quickly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been going on for 3 months or longer. No vomit or diarrhea. He is not eating and hasn't for almost 2 weeks except for a bite occasionally and a treat when coming in from the restroom. He has gone from pooping daily to maybe 1 a week. His head does not tilt and he has no eyes at all.
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 year ago.
I am not set up to make phone calls at this time. I can opt out and see if another expert can make the call, or we can continue with our chat online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it would help me if i can speak with someone.