Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

I got a 2 Mouth old puppy he is just pasting warms what can

Customer Question

I got a 2 Mouth old puppy he is just pasting warms what can I give him
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Do the worms look like spaghetti or rice?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Rice
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Friend, your puppy has tapeworms. This is very common in puppies, nothing to be overly concern. You can pick up a dewormer called Praziquantel online (amazon.com) or in your local pet store. Give at label dose. This will get rid of the tapeworms. Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon! Dr. Peter
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Band It. How is everything going?

Dr. Peter