Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My puppy had a mammary tumour removed 3 weeks ago that was

Customer Question

My puppy had a mammary tumour removed 3 weeks ago that was the size of my fist. She seemed to get on ok, but today I have found another large lump on her shoulder and she is coughing. This lump is not movable and seems very fixed to the shoulder
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Did your vet submit the mass for histopatholgy evaluation? If so, what was the final diagnosis? 2- Did your vet take a chest xray prior to surgery? 3- Are you comfortable in saying that the lump was not there and showed up within the last several days?