Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Newly diagnosed diabetes min poodle.=28.1 lbs 2nd day of insulin

Customer Question

newly diagnosed diabetes min poodle.=28.1 lbs 2nd day of insulin at 3iu bid. He ate 3hours ago and got his insulin 2.5 hours ago. he is laying on the couch panting. sporadic is this low blood sugar? than kyou-Katy
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I am so sorry to hear that no one assisted you and your little Poodle last evening. I wanted to check in to see how he is doing after the events last night and ensure he is more stable? Is he still eating alright? I hope the panting has subsided?Anything I can do for you both please don't hesitate to ask, again I apologize no one assisted you overnight...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
CANCEL MY MEMBERSIP. I AM WITHIN THE FREE TRIAL TIME PERIOD;. YOU HAVE CHARGED MY CARD BEFORE THE LAPSE TIME AND I WANT A REFUND
ACCOUNT 88013834
ORDER I.D. 1546 147