Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I just got a new puppy today.it is 6weeks old. Chihuahua pom

Customer Question

I just got a new puppy today.it is 6weeks old. Chihuahua pom and shihtzu mix. It has swollen toes on one foot with hair loss around them. And little black stuff and tiny knots on its tail. Can someone tell me what is wrong with him and what to do for it. I'm scared of my older Chihuahua getting this now
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have already paid and still getting no help answers. Please Let me know something(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 years ago.
Aloha! You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner and I regret that I can't correspond with customers outside of this venue. Can you upload photos of Gizmo's foot and tail to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.