Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

My dog got under my feet and she yelped good three minutes.

Customer Question

My dog got under my feet and she yelped for a good three minutes. She wouldnt let me touch her paw or move it at first, but 10 minutes later shes just favoring it a little and she is putting weight on it and is not yelping or whining at all. Is she ok?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to hear what happened to your Pom. I am also sorry you did not get help from an expert sooner. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I just came online and saw your question.
How is she doing? Do you still need help with her? It sounds like she was doing better since she was putting weight on it without crying.
Let me know if I can be of help. Rebecca
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Shes now putting alotnof weight on it now, its not swollen or anything, should i still take her to be checked
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
If she is bearing weight, and not crying, she is probably OK. I would take her be checked if she starts to limp, or if it looks swollen.
Let me know how she is doing!