Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog is a 4 yr old Shih Tzu and weighs 9 lbs. She vomited

Customer Question
early this morning her food...
My dog is a 4 yr old Shih Tzu and weighs 9 lbs. She vomited early this morning her food from last night (Iam natural dog dry food for 1+), and again tonight after eating grass it was frosty. She drinks water, but hasn't ate anything all day. She has peed and pooped today and walk in the yard and went up and down the basement stairs. She seems to want to be held close. Is there anything I can give her?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/13/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary? 2- How much does she weigh? 3- Any pre existing medical conditions?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian