Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

How much of the following supplements can I give my 32Lb…

Customer Question
How much of the following...
How much of the following supplements can I give my 32Lb beagle? or if any of the below listed are not safe for dogs. My vet and I have come to the consensus he has cancer of the prostate even though none of the tests say so but his prostate is growing
in size. As a result we have shifted to herbal treatment to manage symptoms. So I'd like to know how much of these herbs I can give him. He's not taking any prescribed medication except the occasional tramadol for pain associated with a previous back injury
(if it flares up) but at the moment its not so he's not taking any medications. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL): Pure Coconut Oil: Whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin: Echinacea: Cat's Claw: Goldenseal: ESSIAC TEA: CASTOR OIL: if there are any other herbs you can think
of that may help please let me know.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/13/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Camille-Mod,
 replied 3 years ago
Camille-Mod
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
I would still like to wait for an answer to my question.
Dog Veterinarian: Camille-Mod,
 replied 3 years ago
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Camille-Moderator
I will continue to wait. Hopefully someone can answer my question. Even if only about some of the herbs.
Dog Veterinarian: Camille-Mod,
 replied 3 years ago
Thank you,
I am so sorry for the long wait, it's difficult to predict when an Expert with the expertise needed for your question might be logging on. We will continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Camille-Moderator
No problem it's a very holistic vet type of question.
Dog Veterinarian: Camille-Mod,
 replied 3 years ago
I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right Expert to assist you with your question.
While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.
At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source within 30 days from the day you posted your question OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.
We hope you will consider us again in the future.
Thank you,
Camille-Moderator
Thank you for getting back to me. You can return my good faith deposit to the account it came from since this question was not answered.