Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I have a 21 mo. old male terrier, eats everything,

Customer Question
Hi, I have a 21...
Hi, I have a 21 mo. old male bull terrier, eats everything, on his afternoon walk yesterday he grabbed a lump of mashed potatoes that had fallenout of the garbage the truck had picked up, the lump was laying on some crushed glass. he grabbed it before I could pull him away from it. I do not know if any glass was attached to it or not. he eats grass a lot because he has a tempermental stomach, his poo this morning and this afternoon has been normal looking, no blood in it or glass, but he seems like it took him a bit to go, a lot of walking, stretching, front legs down and but up stretching. And he is laying around this afternoon. Am I being paranoid, or what should I watch for to know if there is a problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/11/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 2 years ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible...Do you know about how much glass he got?Was it ground into sort of a powder, or was it in shards?Has he been doing any vomiting or attempting to vomit with no success?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian