Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 2 year old multipoo ate a dark chocolate muffin yesterday.

Customer Question

My 2 year old multipoo ate a dark chocolate muffin yesterday. She has passed a great deal of mostly solid dark poo and is now having diarrhea but only drops and it is phlegmy and regular brown. Her nose is wet and cold but then warm and dry.back and forth. She is lethargic and sleeping a lot. What can I do for her?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- How many hours has it been since she ate the chocolate? 2- Is she breathing any different? 3- Is she eating and drinking?