Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog licked a little hot shot bed & flea off the carpet -

Customer Question
I was right there and...
My dog licked a little hot shot bed & flea off the carpet - I was right there and know it was just one lick but he's only 15 pounds.hes sleeping now but was tired before
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/8/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Can you look at the label on the box and tell me the name of the active ingredient?