Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog will eat solid food,wont drink water and hind legs are…

Customer Question
my dog will eat solid...
my dog will eat solid food,wont drink water and hind legs are very weak,stumbling when walking
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/6/2015
Dog Veterinarian: petdrz, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance, but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.
.......
So, did all of these symptoms start after the grooming episode or was it occurring previous to that.
.....
Can you look at his gums and see if they are nice and pink and if the color comes back quickly when you press them. Are they wet or tacky to the touch?