Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog has a large tumor on her rear under side Tonight she

Customer Question
My dog has a large...
My dog has a large tumor on her rear under side
Tonight she has collapsed and the tumor I s very red. It's the size of N Orange I s there any thing I can do for her until morning g when I. An get her to the vet
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/6/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
How long has it been present?
Did it just suddenly go red? Or did she catch it?
Has the tumor type been diagnosed?
Has it opened or ulcerated?
Any bleeding?
Is she on any medication at this time?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian