Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog has a black scaly spot on her back. I did scratch off

Customer Question
a white head can't remember...
My dog has a black scaly spot on her back. I did scratch off a white head can't remember if this was the spot she has several and it did bleed a little but worried what I'm seeing is not this can I send a pic of the area to you. I am very worried
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/5/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Yes, I would like to see a photo. You can upload it by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian