brisadog
brisadog,
Experience:  dasdasd
25524280

My 16# ***** bear breed has loud gurgling sounds about once

Customer Question

my 16# ***** bear breed has loud gurgling sounds about once a week. i give him a 80mg gasx and exercise his back legs like i did to my babies when they had gas. his gurgling has slowed down but not gone . can i give him another gasx and also i read i should hold him like a baby over my shoulder to burp him. what do you think. the food he eats is EVO but he hasn't eaten all day and then i noticed the gurgling.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I can help you with your question today. How long has he been having this problem? We can definitely work on getting rid of the gas now, but it isn't normal for him to have repeat episodes of gas like this.
Expert:  brisadog replied 2 years ago.
Gas-X (simethecone) is not absorbed systemically, so it cannot be overdosed. It is ok to repeat the dose as often as you need to keep him comfortable. Please let me know if you have further questions. I am happy to continue until I provide the service that you seek.