Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has some kind of a skin problem and I noticed a growth…

Customer Question
My dog has some kind...
My dog has some kind of a skin problem and I noticed a growth in three places on the surface but are also inside the skin.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/2/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
These growths, considering sweet Dodgers age, could be benign skin tumors which may need to be removed by your vet. If Dodger is scratching at these, they could be due to allergies and the treatment for this is Benadryl at 1 mg per pound every 12 hrs for 7-10 days. If this does not help, have your vet examine these lesions....they may need to be removed.
Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you
Sincerely, ***** *****
Hi Charles,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Dodger. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta