Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 16 yr old dog Chico (mixed breed) 17 lbs, has just developed lower…

Customer Question
My 16 yr old dog...
My 16 yr old dog Chico (mixed breed) 17 lbs, has just developed lower jaw tremors for no apparent reason. I took him this morning to get hid nails trimmed. Since then he has had these involuntary clicking of his teeth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/1/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to help you. I may need to ask you a few questions to better assess your situation.
Has he had any bad dental problems?
If you try to open his jaw gently, does it seem to hurt him?
Did this just develop after the nail trim?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian