Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is a doxie female she is 10 years, is in good health…

Customer Question
my dog is a doxie...
my dog is a doxie female she is 10 years, is in good health all of a sudden she starts trying to clearing her trying to clear her throat like something is caugh in her throat, idont know what I can do she eats good is a inside dog.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/1/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- How long has this been going on? 2- Any nasal or eye discharge? 3- Any pre existing medical conditions? 4- Any other symptoms?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian