Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Will amoxiccillin (500mg) cause my dog to need to urinate more…

Customer Question
Will amoxiccillin (500mg) cause my...
Will amoxiccillin (500mg) cause my dog to need to urinate more often?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How much does your dog weigh? 2- Did he/she get into 500mg of Amoxicillin?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.