Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has been vomiting and going to the bathroom in the house.

Customer Question
Then he started moving strangely...
My dog has been vomiting and going to the bathroom in the house. Then he started moving strangely. I'm worried. Help!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/27/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
How long has Snoopy had these signs?
Is he having diarrhea? Any blood or mucus?
What is he bringing up in his vomit?
Is he drinking and can he keep water down?
How is he moving strangely? Wobbly?
Could Snoopy have eaten anything he should not have (ie bones, plants, toxins, chemicals, human medication, etc)?