Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Yes he was rubbing his eyes with his paws and 1 eye had some mucis…

Customer Question
Hi yes he was rubbing...
Hi yes he was rubbing his eyes with his paws and 1 eye had some mucis looking stuf I read one of your treatments and tried it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/26/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 2 years ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. The expert you asked for is no longer with us. I hope I can help you.
What are you seeing with the throat?
Does he seem like he is suddenly gagging?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian