Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think my corgi may have ingested liquid ant bait. Dpi.don't…

Customer Question
I think my corgi may...
I think my corgi may have ingested liquid ant bait. Dpi.don't eat breakfast drank a lot of water and threw up
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/25/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- What is the name of the liquid ant bait or active ingredient and concentration? 2- How much does he weigh? 3- How many ounces did he drink?
Forgot to say she weighs about 27 pounds
1- What is the name of the ant bait or active ingredient and concentration? 2- How many ounces did she drink? 3- How long has it been since she ate the bait?