Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I think my corgi may have ingested liquid ant bait. Dpi.don't

Customer Question

I think my corgi may have ingested liquid ant bait. Dpi.don't eat breakfast drank a lot of water and threw up
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- What is the name of the liquid ant bait or active ingredient and concentration? 2- How much does he weigh? 3- How many ounces did he drink?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Forgot to say she weighs about 27 pounds
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
1- What is the name of the ant bait or active ingredient and concentration? 2- How many ounces did she drink? 3- How long has it been since she ate the bait?