Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My puppy had had diarrhea with blood and occasional sickness.

Customer Question
Treated for worms by vet...
My puppy had had diarrhea with blood and occasional sickness. Treated for worms by vet and antibiotics and paste to harden the pooh. Finished 7 day course of paste yesterday, still on the antibiotics but today diarrhea back and been sick once. What do you recommend. She is her normal self apart from tho and is 3 months old.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/21/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Andy, Medical Director replied 3 years ago
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
I am sorry to hear about this concern. I will wait for you to reply with a simple, hello, so I know we are properly connected.