Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Good morning. My dog has been limping slightly days

Customer Question
good morning. My dog has...
good morning. My dog has been limping slightly for three days off and on. Now she is constantly licking her back paw and scratching her head
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/17/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- Is she licking the same leg that she is limping?
2- What leg is she limping?
3- Any pre existing medical conditions?
4- Is she on any medications?
5- How much does she weigh?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian