Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We have 3 Brittanies. They range in ages from 6 to 11 1/2.

Customer Question

We have 3 Brittanies. They range in ages from 6 to 11 1/2. The oldest Is a rescue who is very well behaved. The middle one is a spaded female who is our problem. She is very very well behaved in most ways,but for the last year s she has had almost daily
accidents in the house. We are her 3rd home and I don't want to give up on her. One very said she is inn renal failure, the other and my husband disagree. Help!
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  jadedangel57 replied 2 years ago.
Ja customer,
My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.
In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.
It looks like there was a typo, did the vet state she was in renal failure?
How long has Sara been doing this?
What are you using to clean up after her accidents?
Do you have a fenced yard?
What have you tried so far?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Local Veterinarian Recommendations + Checklist for Your Vet Visit. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
JaCustomer,
I got your request and phone calls are hard for me to do. If you can respond to my request for more information, I can answer your question.
Was the cause of her renal failure identified?
How long has Sara been doing this?
Do you have a fenced yard?
What have you tried so far?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
a. 2yrs. b. 2 yrs. c . Nature's Recipe and rug shampoo d.yes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On Tuesday next week we have an appointment with the third veterinarian in the practice. This is because her urine has an abnormally strong odor to it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
JaCustomer,
I am not able to do phone calls at this time. Since I am unable to get the information from you concerning her renal failure, what has been tried and other information, I am going to opt out and see if someone else wishes to work with you.