Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog was spayed almost a year ago. She is spotting & has…

Customer Question
My dog was spayed almost...
My dog was spayed almost a year ago. She is spotting & has a knot on her side. What could this be? Do I need to take her to a vet? I should include that she got her rabies vaccine 8 days ago that was in the same area as the knot.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/14/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Rosie_MRCVS, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Rosie_MRCVS
Rosie_MRCVS, Dog Veterinarian
HI I'm Rosie one of the vets and I'd like to try and help you and Bella. I'm sorry but I need further clarification. Can you describe in more detail what is going on with her? Is she still eating and drinking? How is she in herself? Any vomiting, diarrhoea, coughing, or sneezing? Aside from the shot is she on any medication? Any behaviour change?
Sorry for the number of questions - the extra information will really help. You can get back to me by hitting 'reply'. Thank you, Rosie.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian