Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

MY 13 YEAR OLD LABRADOR HAS DIAREAH SINCE YESTERDAY CAN I GIVER…

Customer Question
MY 13 YEAR OLD LABRADOR...
MY 13 YEAR OLD LABRADOR HAS DIAREAH SINCE YESTERDAY CAN I GIVER PEPTOBISMOL OR IMODIUM
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/8/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry to learn Luna has diarrhea. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- Any blood in the stool?
2- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?
3- Any pre existing medical conditions?
4- Is she on any medications?
5- Any other symptoms?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.