Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 7lb 3month miniature

Customer Question
pincher chewed on a 20mg...
My 7lb 3month miniature pincher chewed on a 20mg xr adderall capsule. The pill was intact when i found it on the floor except for being a little soggy and teeth marks in it. I don't know if any of the tiny beads were injested. What should i do or watch for?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
6/9/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Camille-Mod,
 replied 3 years ago
Camille-Mod
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator

Thank you for following up on my question.

However, I was hoping that this website would be more efficient and would possibly save me some money so I wouldn't have to call Animal Poison Control for $80.

Luckily, I was able to obtain an answer from my vet after 15 minutes (because they were performing surgery).

This service sounds like it might be interesting if I didn't need an immediate response and was willing to wait several days.

The concept is good, but if you really want business, you'll need experts on staff 24/7; then you'd definitely have my business and many others too.

Luckily I was able to contact my vet after 15 minutes and get the answer that I needed. This was not a situation where I could wait for an answer.